Thursday, September 11, 2014

     I will be discussing again the crash of National Air Cargo 747 at Bagram AB Afghanistan once again.  I am doing so due to the fact I have been approached to be an expert consultant on the incident due to my prior military qualifications and my civilian 747 qualifications.  I was advised not to be involved by my existing employers due to possible contract issues with our customer.  I have looked into this specific crash extensively and have read numerous articles and posts about it.  This video was in the days immediately after the crash and even then the experts brought up the significance of possible cargo shifting in flight.  Amongst the Loadmasters and pilots I work and associate with, we felt it was either a flight control issue or a cargo shift due to how immediate the change in flight characteristics we all are used to seeing.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVL8RifMQ-s




No comments:

Post a Comment